Another blogging year is over. This year my site had 153 754 unique visitors (plus what’s left of this month). Pageviews got up to 249 233. And yes, checking those numbers was crazy. I would never be comfortable in front of a crowd that big. Luckily blogging lets me be on display on my own terms. I’ve never liked to be the center of the attention, but I do like knowing that so many people are interested to hear what I have to say. Be it makeup, life, whatever really. So thank you!
I thought it would be fun to see which posts you found most interesting. So in other words, what posts were the top posts here in 2018? I chose 20 posts for this, because the first ten are already on a display on my sidebar.
THE TOP POSTS OF CHARLOTTA EVE IN 2018
- How to bring out deep set eyes
A purple-gold eyeshadow tutorial for deep set eyes and some tips.
- How to: makeup for deep set & hooded eyes
How to contour deep set and hooded eyes? The basics, plus a tutorial using the Naked 3 palette.
- How to: makeup for protruding eyes
Teaching you about working with round or protruding eyes.
- Best beauty advent calendars 2018
I love that there’s something Christmas-related on this list!
- The ultimate makeup trick for deep set and hooded eyes
I learned a great new trick for deep set and hooded eyes.
- Naturally curly and wavy hair 101 – Curly hair routine
2018 was a major thing for my hair and obviously I wanted to share the epiphany with you.
- Double wear: the best long-lasting foundation
Well, it is – and you know it.
- Hormonal imbalance, hair loss and acne
Luckily these things happened back in 2017, but apparently they are common problems.
- Longer and stronger hair with gummy bears?
I had pretty great hair growth results by basically eating candy.
- A facial that brings me to tears
Yes, literally. DMK facials are amazing.
- You’re never getting rid of your blackheads – and here’s why you shouldn’t!
Bad news – and good.
- How to conceal dark circles – concealer tips
I guess I’m not the only one having trouble sleeping. Okay, that’s a bad joke.
- Skin progress – After 3 months of tretinoin
2016 – the worst year for my skin.
- A serum, that actually makes a difference
The star product of my skincare is this serum and I still swear by it.
- I took botox for bruxism – and it was so worth it
Apparently I’m not the only one suffering from teeth problems.
- Double Wear Light – the little sister of the cult classic
I loved Double Wear (and you did too) and I also loved the Double Wear Light (as did you).
- Skin update – taking birth control pills for acne
Looking at these before photos I remember vividly why I made the decision to go on the pill again.
- Acne update – the final results with Apocyclin
I felt so victorious back in 2017. Now when I look back I wouldn’t have gone on this treatment.
- A highlighter that doesn’t emphasize skin problems
Highlighters are for everyone – not just for those with smooth skin.
- Makeup for blue eyes
What eyeshadow colors suit blue eyes the best?
And there’s the top 20! I’m already excited about next year and all the upcoming posts, even though I have no idea what most of them are gonna be. Blogging is the best.
What posts are your favorite to read about?