My beauty blog got over half a million page views in 2021. Wow! All I can say is thank you to everyone who took the time to visit my special corner of the internet. I hope I can continue to inspire and entertain you in 2022 as well. Though there’s gonna be some new topics here (hello baby and the busy mom life), I can promise you that the beauty content is not going anywhere.
Without further ado, here are the most popular posts from 2021! Besides these, some of my posts are hot year after year. You’ll find the most popular posts of all time listed in the sidebar.
The most popular posts in 2021
- CONCEALING 101 – How to neutralize & brighten dark circles
A lesson in one of the most important things in makeup called color theory – if you haven’t read this yet, go do it now!
- Best Beauty Advent Calendars 2021
What can I say – I’m proud to present the best beauty advent calendars each year.
- Simple routine with 4 products for curly & wavy hair
The title says it all – curly haircare can be easy.
- Sustainable swimwear brands from Europe & Halla Halla review
Making better choices when it comes to clothing is important to me. I’ve secretly wanted to add more style related content here, so I’m happy to see not one, but two style posts on this list.
- ALL ABOUT THE GLOW – 3 picks from Vita Liberata
I swear by these products. If you’re looking for that winter (and all year-round) glow, go check it out.
- Vita Liberata Heavenly Elixir Tanning Lotion – worth the hype
Spoiler alert: Vita Liberata’s new tanning lotion turned out to be awesome.
- My skin, but in a bottle – NARS Sheer Glow Foundation review
One of my foundation favorites from 2021.
- Floating contour for deep set and downturned eyes
I introduced a new way of applying eyeshadow on deep set or downturned eyes.
- Sustainable style from nu-in
I found a new online store that I absolutely fell in love with. I made some great purchases there last year.
- Soft purple eye makeup tutorial
I’m happy to see this tutorial here, since it’s one of those really easy and natural ones.
Have you read all the posts listed above? What sounds most interesting?