To me, having deep set eyes means I can get creative and bold in my eye makeup. I love dark and sparkly looks. As the year comes to a close, I find myself gravitating towards rich green hues with a hint (or a bucketful) of sparkle. If you also enjoy a bit of color in your eye makeup, try this bold look!
The pictorial is for deep set eyes, but if you change where you apply the eyeshadow, you can create the look on any eye shape. I’ve listed some products at the end, but I can already reveal you that that sparkle comes from YSL Sequin Crush in the shade Bold Blue.
Read also: The ultimate makeup trick for deep set eyes
Bold sparkly green eye makeup for deep set eyes
- Start by sketching out the shape for your eyeshadow with a light brown color. Blend well. Build up the color as you go.
- Add a darker brown in the outer corner and blend well.
- Don’t forget the bottom lid. I left the center lighter (halo eye style) and added green there as well.
- Fill in the lid area with a fun color – I used green. I topped it off with a sparkly green.
- Line your eyes, add mascara and you’re done.
I first paired the eyes with orange glossy lips – but ended up switching to a nude color. What do you think – which looks better?
Recreate the makeup
Naked Wild West Eyeshadow palette has all the colors you need for this look. Perfect every day palette with pops of colors to switch into glam mode as well.
*Valentino Dream Dust Glitter Eyeshadow Emerald Queen
These glitter eyeshadows look very similar to the YSL ones I use. Gorgeous packaging and colors.