Urban Decay’s Naked 2 palette is one of my favorite palettes. It has nice cool shades that suit my blue eyes and my light features.
This is my go-to look using the palette. It’s quite neutral but you can always add more depth if you want or pair it with a dark lip as I did. You can also add lashes.
You can find all the products used listed below as usual. Let me know what you think of this tutorial in the comments!
1. Prime your eyes. I used Urban Decay’s Primer Potion and I set it with ‘Foxy’ from the Naked 2 palette. Then I added ‘Bootycall’ to the inner corner and on to the lid.
2. Add ‘Tease’ to your crease and slowly start building up the colour to the depth you want. Blend as you go.
3. Add ‘Tease’ to your lower lashline and connect the color in the outer corner all the way to your crease.
4. Add ‘YDK’ to the outer corner of your lid with tapping motions. It can cover third or half of your lid – however sparkly you want it.
5. Deepen the crease with ‘Busted’. Blend well.
6. Line your eyes using Blackout and a liner brush. You can wet the brush if you want the line to be more defined. Here I kept it nice and smoky and did the tiniest bit of wing in the outer corner.
7. Add mascara and/or lashes.
I lined my lips and then added lipstick. I’m in love with this beautiful chocolate brown shade with violet glitter.
Everyday Minerals Rose Primer*
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
Zuii Organic Makeup Powder in Alabaster
Zuii Organic Makeup Powder in Hazelnut
Jane Iredale Blush in Flawless*
Sleek Solstice Highlighter Palette
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Essence I love extreme crazy volume mascara
Rimmel Lipliner in Rose
Kat von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in PIAF
Different lighting. It’s so hard to get a good light nowadays! My makeup light is yellow but the outside light is grey. So frustrating. #justfinnishthings
More tutorials can be found under the Tutorial tag.